For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Desktop computers vs laptop computers

Khawershah

We can't deny the importance of computer technology in our lives. I have both the type of computers. I use desktop computer in my office area while I use laptop at home or during travel. If we look at the positive aspects of laptop computers then there are a lot of benefits attached to it. Laptops are portable, so we can take them anywhere with us. Laptops are light in weight and they can be charged to use it without direct power supply. 

Desktop computers are having professional looks and they are better in performance. I feel so relax and stays concentrated while using desktop computer. Desktop computers are cheaper and durable. 

Tell me about your opinion that which one do you prefer?

• 5 weeks later...

I think is more benefic to use a laptop. Is more compact, ocupies less space and you can take it with you anywhere. Beside this , in a laptop you have all you need to do your job or to play your favorite game

I'm a laptop girl all the way. During the day, I usually keep my laptop on a table in my work area, so I pretty much use it like a desktop. However, I love having the flexibility to take it on the go to work at the coffee shop or library if I want to.