For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Learning To Document your Activities

Kieranlewis

Event Documentation is a skill I have acquired the hard way over a long period of time in denial.How many times have you  perhaps been reminded of an event,heard about an event, planned to attend an event or attend to an event? By "event" I am not only referring to parties and seminars and whatnot,but also to the little things we know we should do at a specific day at a specific time.Say for instance my girlfriend's birthday is on Saturday.This is something very dear to her and which as a man I should not forget.However,it is common for us to place such things in a very secluded corner of our minds.On Monday I will say to myself,"Alice's birthday is on Saturday,Let me begin making plans for that."Even before I get to it,my friend John comes along and we head to a bar to have a few drinks and watch football.After an exciting 90 minutes watching Manchester shine on Arsenal,Alice's birthday is no where even close to memory.

The following day,when my judgement is back to optimum level and the excitement of the previous day has dialed down,I remember there is something I am supposed to do during the weekend.I have this feeling it is something huge that I cannot afford to forget.This is when I begin to be stressed out because I know I should have at least written it on a piece of paper,on my wall calendar or even set a reminder on my phone.This is what I am referring to as documentation.We should learn to rely less on our brain to schedule important things and more on visual aids to remind us.Visual aids in this case are those scribbles on the calendar or on a piece of paper.This will help us to be more productive in our day to day activities.