For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Phases

Kieranlewis

When I was younger, I learnt in C.R.E (Christian Religious Education) that there are four phases man passes through in life: Birth, initiation,marriage and death.As I continue to mature physically,spiritually and emotionally I wonder if that summary of the phases was really accurate.Don't get me wrong,the path outlined above is really what happens.However,it would have been great if it was specified a little more.My main area of concern is teenage;the stage in our lives when hormones come knocking and flood our system.I have previously heard many parents complain about their teenage sons and daughters.The words "defiance'' and "disrespect" are being associated with teenagers.Parents have their own way of looking at things,especially when it comes to their kids.As a person who just exited the teenage bracket a year ago,I can say that time of my life was not easy at all.

Teenage is the period of our lives where we start becoming aware of things and seeing the world for what it really is.This especially becomes hard for our parents because we start to question them and demand clarifications on various issues.This usually does not boat well for us.I empathize with parents all over the world who lose their children at this stage of their lives due to misunderstandings on various issues.A teenager has this instinct to prove he/she is a grown up and as such,should be treated as one.Parents find it hard to accept this and mostly react in ways they end up regretting.I,for one was very curious and adventurous as a teenager.I was eager to learn new things and often chose to discuss these findings with my parents.On one occasion I pitched an idea to start investing in shares to my dad.He dismissed me saying I did not know what I was talking about.Presently he has bought a lot of shares and earns a steady income from there.Despite the fact that my idea ended up being beneficial,he still did not want to consider it at the time reasons best known to him.

I would like to understand this further but I guess I just have to wait till I have my own kids.I haveĀ  a feeling I will make a great dad!