For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

The Government

Kieranlewis

The government is summarized in a few words as the rule of the people by the people and for the people.I find this very exciting.In the Oldern times as we learn from the Bible,leaders were chosen by God and anointed by his Prophets.This power that came with the crown was respected by all and envied by none.The King was the first link to a very long chain.When it was time to battle the King was among the soldiers at the front line defending his people.If we compare that to our leaders of this golden age,sorry to say the disappointment is immeasurable .I have nothing against leaders,but I think we can do better.These days it is all about the power, the consequences be damned.Many of the world's leaders have chosen to exploit this power to dehumanize their citizens for their own pleasure.Colonialism was just the first step in the war mankind faces everyday.Dictators have risen and fallen.I think it is time we stood as a people,as a species and really proved the meaning of the government as defined above.