For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

How do you cope with deadlines?

Kieranlewis

On my end,I always write down what I have to do and by when it should be done.I still feel that there is more that I could do to increase my productivity at work.Despite knowing where I am supposed to be all the time,I find myself unable to achieve all my goals.I manage to get a lot done to be honest,but I would rest easy having some tips to better my performance.How do you get your work done on time?I would  really appreciate it if I could get some feedback from you guys.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still working on getting better at goal setting and achieving but one thing that I've learned is to start small. It's okay to write down a large goal, such as "Buy a Home", but you want to also remember all the small goals you must achieve in order to get there, such as "research local homes for sale" or "talk to a financial adviser" in order to obtain the final goal. Taking baby steps has really helped me get further, because you get a chance to celebrate all of your successes as you work your way towards what you want.

I am currently using the bullet journal system. There are a lot of tutorials and reviews about it. It's flexible. It's like a planner and a journal into one. In the system, there are pages called collections where you can track out different things even habits. Most of the bullet journals out there are lifestyle ones but I believe you can tweak them into business types. As I've mentioned, this system is flexible. If you are artsy, you can decorate the pages and incorporate some designs on them. This system helps me track my to-dos and boosts my creativity. 

I agree with the other replies. Breaking things down into smaller chunks is definitely what makes getting things done seem easier. Use a planner or a to-do list and cross things off as you go. Write it days ahead so that you know everything will get done by the deadline. Thinking ahead of time about whether you will realistically feel overwhelmed with what you need to do for any given day will help also. Trying to jam too much in will lead to feeling bad about not finishing.