For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What inspires you to be a writer?

Kieranlewis

Besides trying to make a little pay,we all have our reasons for joining this forum.I would make a safe bet that most of us are writers in our way.Personally I am.I have written two books now all centred in the Sci-Fi category.I am a sucker for the supernatural world.In High School, during the night preps when most of my classmates were struggling not to doze off I would write instead.Most of my ideas would surface during that time.By the time I was done with High School I had completed my first book entitled The Ninjacyde Manuscript.I have always felt this great admiration for the Ninja.From the cartoons I watched as a kid I learnt so much about them and also did my own research online to understand their code.Since then I have been writing about many other things and that is how  my line of thought led me to Sci-Fi.I can confidently say what captivated me to start writing was the Ninja, how about you?

Your bet is correct, in my case at least! I've been writing short stories ever since I learned how to write. I can't remember why I started writing them, I just know that I had so much fun making up stories and putting them on paper. My first story was so silly, it was about a lonely Christmas tree? 
But yes, my passion for writing ignited quite early and it has stayed with me for all these years. I never published any books though, the only thing that saw the light of day were various short stories of the fantasy-like genre. I don't know, I was always fascinated by all those magical beings and things that I could never imagine witnessing in real life. I do have a lot of unpublished stories and poetry, but I don't really write for others, not yet at least. For now I'm perfectly content writing for my own pleasure.
By the way, congratulations on finishing a book! 

Stephen King, John Grisham, and Agatha Christie are some of the reasons I am inspired to write. These people inspires me to write everyday because of the what I've read in their immortal masterpieces. It's as if writing is a magical talent. Writing can do a lot of things. Writing can arouse patriotism. It can awaken all of our senses. It can spice up our imagination. It can even change the world.