For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Achieving Our Highest Potential

Kieranlewis

Have you ever felt like you are not living up to what you can be?If so then I would advise you to try and find that missing piece of the puzzle in your life.Start by identifying your strengths and weaknesses.When pinpointing a strength,you don't have to be the best at what you consider your strong suit.In fact you don't even have to be very good at it.There is power in believing in something.Take it from me; at one point I had zero creativity and I knew it.There was still a part of me screaming and demanding to be unleashed on the world.The next step in finding your "calling" is accepting that your preferences may be the opposite of another person's; what is commonly explained one man's meat being another's poison.Do not always seek approval from others because this way you will never discover yourself.Lastly, open your mind to new possibilities.Consider the fact that you could soar when others walk and  just like that you may find yourself having taken flight!