For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What Makes You Unique?

fords07

Do you believe in the saying that all people have their own differences?That all of us was born with something special which makes us different from each other?I came up to  this topic because I want to know if we really differ from one another.When it comes to talent, skills, personality, attitudes, and anything.I still believe that people actually have their common traits and that uniqueness with people doesn't exist.People are all same.The only thing that makes people differ to other is their face but believe me, there are also instances that people sometimes look exactly the same with someone they never knew or not related to their blood.So, I guess nobody is unique.

I came to this topic to know the truth, to correct me if I'm wrong with my belief and to ensure my opinion whether it is right or wrong.

If you've been to an interview, perhaps you already heard this question "What makes you unique" but never mind about that.Don't answer like you are in a face to face interview with the hiring manager.Just be with yourself and think of something that answers this question"What makes you unique?"