For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Why excersice is the hardest thing to do?

fords07

We all wanted to get fit and achieve a sexy figure.But have you ever tried doing some exercise and ended up lying on your couch with a popcorn in your hand?I always wanted to start exercising since I gained weight after I gave birth to my first baby.I started with walking, then a little sit up and planking.I do it at home.I made it for a couple of weeks.But after that, I don't feel like doing it anymore.I became lazy and I don't think I can make it anymore.So I think this is the hardest thing to do for me.

• 7 months later...

@fords07 It can be really challenging to get back into an exercise routine after you have a baby! But, you can do it! One of the best things about exercise is that you really can always begin again. It's never too late to start.

I recently read a really interesting article about how to make exercise a habit.  As an example, we brush our teeth at least twice a day, right? Brushing our teeth is a habit. We don't really think about it; we just work it into our schedule.

The trick is to make exercise a habit too. So, perhaps, right after you brush your teeth in the morning, do 10-15 minutes of exercise. And perhaps, right before you brush your teeth in the evening, do 10-15 minutes of exercise.

It helps to do the activity at the same time each day. After a while, this activity becomes a habit, just like brushing your teeth.  I exercise at about the same time every day, and I rarely skip because it's become another "habit" for me! Try it for a month, and see if that works for you!

I find that exercising is much more fun when incorporated into an interesting activity. Thirty minutes on a treadmill is rather boring compared to running up and down a football field, trying to score a goal. Similarly, rock climbing is much more fun and engaging than lifting weights or doing crunches. Finding a physical activity that you enjoy can be the start of establishing a regular exercise routine.

• 1 month later...

I have always found that the best way to exercise is to do it with a buddy who is also interested in the same exercise that you enjoy doing. It helps to have another person keep you motivated and to maintain your goals. I like to go walking the most and always try to take a friend along to see how far we can travel around the neighborhood.