For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

My2Sense on First Time Forum Posting

My2Sense

Hey there!

I would like to welcome you to the first installment of My2Sense!  For the first time I am creating my very own online post, instead of just commenting on someone else's and to be quite honest, I am a wee bit nervous! That being said, I invite you to sit back, relax, and hopefully enjoy the ride.  Today I am taking my first steps, by faith and in conjunction with this very unique platform, to offer my thoughts and experiences about "stuff"! 

Today's "stuff" topic......First Time Forum Posting.  

I love to read and like a lot of other people, I have always had a secret passion to become a writer. It think it would be awesome to have someone ask me what I do for a living and be able to answer, "I'm a writer"!  And not just any old writer, these days anyone can self publish, but a writer with a following! A following of people who are actually interested in what I have to say and who wait with bated breath to read my next compilation of words.  Not to mention the huge added bonus of having enough of these people reading my work to put it on the best seller's list, which would allow me to live the standard of living  that I would like to become accustom to! At least financially!

I have written "stuff" since I was a young girl.  My writing consists of mostly poetry, sort of greeting card style, but I have also knocked out the occasional short story.  More recently, and on the suggestion of my disability therapist, (yes, I have one of each! A disability and a therapist!) I have begun to write down some of the memorable and not-so memorable events of my life.  I have no idea if these little snippets will eventually become my book of memoirs, or a stand up comedy bit, but those are still a work in progress so for now, I will be content to focus my efforts on this new writing opportunity.

I don't know about you, but one of my favorite parts about reading any online article would have to be the comments sections. I actually get a little disappointed when I finish reading an interesting article and find out the author has not included a comments section. These comments areas provide us with so many things! The first and most obvious would be providing a wealth of additional information from people with personal experiences related to the topic in question. Comments also allow us the opportunity to express our own opinions. They offer different viewpoints to ponder, they enlighten us, entertain us, and yes, often times enrage us!  I find it amazing how many different reactions there are to the same story and I love experiencing the wide variety of emotions attached to some of these comments. There is humor in some, sorrow in others, some that shock us to the core, a few that make our blood boil and of course let's not forget the down right stupid ones that just make us shake our heads. 

I guess in a way, "First Time Forum Posting" and "commenting" are similar to the people who make them; some are a bright light in a dark world, while others would be much better left unspoken. 

Thanks for stopping by....this was My2Sense!