For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What has been your greatest challenge at work?

Kristine_18

During my day job before, my greatest challenge would be dealing with irate customers. I was part of email support, and there were some who keeps on replying about the same issue, which we really can't help them with, since it isn't within our scope of support.

For such cases, I tend to escalate them to a supervisor, as it would set fresh air, and chances of getting heard would be higher.

All my positions have been in customer service. My greatest challenge has definitely been dealing with the rude behavior of guests or customers. At first, you find it easy to shake that off, but over time it really changes your perception of people. I have also experienced some challenges when it comes to dealing with co workers and supervisors who do not treat everyone fairly or who refuse to pull their weight.