For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Making Friends Easily

Ronshell

Since I am an introvert, I am the type of person who wants to be alone but doesn't want to be lonely. Yeah, confusing but bear with me. Because of this, I have a very few circle of friends. In fact, I think I only have less than 10. It may sound lonely, but trust me, it is better to have a few but true than to have millions but fake. So, my problem is I don't really know how to act in a social set up where there's a chance for me to meet new friends. I am so jealous of people who are like fishing friends like a pro. I am a very weird person, I know, but I know I am not the only one. ;)

I think friends find us instead of we finding them. Friends are supposed to share common interests and be there when we need them. So, I think we only need to put ourselves in the right situations to be able to meet the right kind of people. Library readings? anime marathons? you name it! The most important thing is not to feel pressured to fit on a social set up, but we enjoy it!

• 1 month later...

I can totally relate to you on this one as I'm an introvert too, and social anxiety is a big issue in my life. I find it easy to make friends in the workplace but in normal social settings, I'm hopeless.

It was much easier making friends as a kid at school!