For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Which do you prefer playing games on PC or on mobile?

zimray

Both of those device have their own pros and cons but still one of them is more better on something than the other. First of mobile phone, you can buy it a cheap price and you can play quality games and what i like most on playing games on mobile is they are really handy and most games on mobile phones are online and free some of them could also be offline. Mobile is portable which could also be its advantage and some PC games are also playable on mobile with the help of internet and third party apps. Lastly is PC we all know in terms of processor and playing high quality games computer is always the winner because its room for upgrades makes it more capable to play games in a much better way and you can play it straight from your desktop with a higher resolution but it cost three times more expensive than a high end phone. If i was ask what is more better i'd choose PC if i were to play high quality games and in terms of portability while playing games i'd choose mobile phone so my answer is both of them.

• 4 weeks later...

Mobile! PC games has great graphics but I prefer the portability of my mobile. I can play anywhere I want with my mobile. Also, turning on the PC takes a lot of effort as compared to my mobile phone. Upon waking up in the morning, I can play immediately on my mobile without getting up. With a PC, I have to get up from my bed and insert the PC plug into an available socket. And I am forced to sit. A big minus because I prefer playing while lying down on my bed.

PC games are great but I love the convenience of playing on my mobile phone. 

I hate playing games on mobile! I really like role playing games, which are more often than not in 3D. I dislike moving the character using my left thumb and then choosing actions with my right thumb, it's uncomfortable and I always manage to do things wrong. Also, the amount of annoying advertisements on mobile is terrible.

Computer is better for me because it's bigger. Bigger screen, and more space for my hands to rest and press keys.