For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What do you do for fun?

mat123

My fun usually revolves around my family. I love going to the beach or visiting new parks or playgrounds in our area with my husband and kids. When I want to relax by myself, I enjoy playing the piano, singing, and reading.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I don't have a lot of fun at the moment. I'm currently studying a lot as I have final exams and I'm soon going to college. However, when I do have fun I like to go to parties, or just casually hang out with friends. I also like activities such as football, basketball, and golf. Sometimes, I just like to watch some Netflix with a bowl of chips, which I consider fun on some occasions. However, it is not fun having to work out the next morning and feeling guilty about what you ate, haha!

• 2 weeks later...

I love spending time with my friends.  Oftentimes, I'll meet a friend or two at a coffee shop for coffee or at the local cat cafe for some quality cat time.  

I try to read every night before I go to sleep.  I find that reading a good book relaxes my mind and helps me fall asleep easier.  I read a lot of cozy mysteries and books about cats, such as, "The World According to Bob," and, "Love Saves the Day."