For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Good VS Evil, can you tell the difference

Laura Jean

The world is a crazy place right now. Are you able to to discern between good and evil, can you really tell the difference anymore? With a world full of liars, cheaters, and thieves, how are you able to tell who is good and who is evil. I know many people will not agree that are evil people in this world because they wanna live in a world that's made up. But reality is there is good and there is evil. Teaching our children to recognize this isn't hard because they already have it in them. We ourselves as we live in this world fail to really see it, because we are caught up in the society says a person who does this or that is ok, they can change, things happen. But we shouldn't.

I was brought up to believe that 'evil' is just a lack of good. There is no such thing as an evil person - they are just resisting the good that flows in each and every one of us. Well-being is the order of our world and we are born with that knowledge. I just think some of us forget that along the way and need a little reminding every now and then. That's my opinion, anyway.