For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Where do you see yourself in ten years?

SarahS2017

A lot of times, we tend to focus on short-term goals, but rarely plan for the future or our long-term goals. So what do you hope to achieve in the next ten years? Are you wanting to advance your career, start saving for retirement or your little ones college-fund, or do you have something more significant than that to share? I would love to hear about your future goals! 

I would be in my late 30's and, hopefully, having a very good time; still single, more wealthy, and much wiser. I've gotten to the age where I can look back on younger adults and see myself in them: their concerns, motivations, and models of the world. 10 years ago, I envisioned a future self who was, in some ways, similar and different in comparison to the person that I am today. It would be nice if I could match younger people's expectations with the real results that I expect, and use those to make a formula to predict my own future progress.

As I'm currently in High School, I will not be a surgeon quite yet. I will still be serving as a resident, as I want to become a surgeon after school. I have about 7 years left of school, then I have a 1 year internship + 5-6 years of residency. I wouldn't make that much of a living so I'd probably be stuck on my study diet, which is noodles pretty much 5 days a week. 

• 3 weeks later...