For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Sweet or savory, what's your favorite treat?

SarahS2017

Everyone likes a treat every once in a while, but we all have different preferences. Does everyone prefer a sweet treat such as chocolate or candies or more of a savory snack such as chips, pretzels and similar? I don't have a sweet tooth and prefer treats such as chips. What do you like to munch on when you are looking for something to indulge in? 

I'm more of a sweets guy. There's some interesting genetics research going on right now that gives some insights into why people prefer certain foods. One of my siblings, for example, hates vegetables. It turns out that there's a missing gene that's responsible for this taste preference.

Personally, I've noticed that a lot of entrepreneurs and self-made millionaires (at least, a good percentage of the ones I've worked with) have a huge sweet tooth. I'd like to see some studies related to that.

Honestly, it depends on my mood. Most often, I eat a savory snack such as chips (crisps for you British people). But once in a while I really do like a sweet treat, but then it would have to be chocolate, dark chocolate. Or ice cream with chocolate sauce. Oh wow, I'm really craving for that right now, haha!

• 2 weeks later...

I often have cravings for chocolate but if I had to choose between sweet and savory, I would choose the latter option. Cheese is my guilty pleasure for snacks and I would much rather a nice Brie or Camembert with some crackers for dessert, rather than something sweet.