For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Out to Eat!

tonijon

Let's go out to eat.  Where would you go?  What's your favorite restaurant?  I used to love to go out but the older I get, the less I eat and the more I like to eat in the comforts of my own home.  At the present time, my favorite place serves a variety of foods specializing in seafood.  It's independently owned and the food and atmosphere is great.  There's a line out the door almost every night.  We go about once a month.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

They must have some ridiculously good food to make that line worth it every single time! If I'm going out for seafood, it's always a sushi place; for some reason, that's the only way I like my fish. When I go out to eat, I usually like to go places that have food I wouldn't dream of attempting to cook at home. My go-tos are usually Indian and Ethiopian. Great, now I'm salivating. I guess I know what I'm getting for dinner tonight.

My laugh for today mawhitaker.  You must have been hungry.  The food is great at the restaurant I'm talking about.  I live in a tourist area so during the summertime it's impossible to get in.  We locals just wait till winter rolls around.  The staff know us by name so we get great service in the off season.  

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/4/2017 at 10:39 PM, Mal said:

They must have some ridiculously good food to make that line worth it every single time! If I'm going out for seafood, it's always a sushi place; for some reason, that's the only way I like my fish. When I go out to eat, I usually like to go places that have food I wouldn't dream of attempting to cook at home. My go-tos are usually Indian and Ethiopian. Great, now I'm salivating. I guess I know what I'm getting for dinner tonight.

You speak of my soul. I absolutely love sushi, ramen, and various Japanese food. Naturally, Japanese restaurants are among my top choices when I want to eat out. Other than that, Chinese restaurant is the answer for a lazy brain and hungry stomach. When I'm feeling fancy, I visit Western-style restaurants (such as Italian or French) to try new things.

That reminds me of my experience waiting for 4 hours at a sushi restaurant in Tokyo. That sounds stupid and I really thought so when I had to wait in line, but the food was worthy of the line.

• 2 months later...

I love Asian food too Migi.  My absolute favorite is Thai.  I love their soups and spring rolls.  My husband likes the TomYum soup and I like the sweet and sour. There is only one Thai restaurant in my area and we enjoy eating there often.  

• 10 months later...

Another vote for Asian food here. It's hard to pick one specific favorite, though. If I'm in the mood for something spicy, I enjoy Korean stews, Indian curries, and Taiwanese beef noodle soup. If I want to get away from spiciness, I love Japanese classics like udon, ramen, and tempura.