For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

How do you overcome boredom?

ReliableFriend

You got your phone, computer, top of the line gadgets but still you are empty inside. What's wrong? Boredom visits us and no one is spared. So how do you overcome it? I got this word in my brain every time boredom got an inch of me - Gratitude. I thank every species my eyes caught and I do it with conviction. Being grateful with life is a priceless feeling. You, how do you cope up with boredom? I'm excited to know. :)

I work in an office environment. When I started at my job and became bored I would just take a stroll around my office and talk with a few coworkers. Now, after a few years, I spend about an even amount of time away from my desk talking to my coworkers as I do sitting at my desk. I can definitively say that, for me, people are much more interesting to talk to that staring at a computer all day. 

You just have to find some hobbies you enjoy. Also, find friends. Be it online or offline. I'm naturally an introverted person, I get really tired when I speak to people in person. But at the same time I enjoy the company of others a lot more when it's online. So, don't shy away from people. But just as important, find a passion. Something you are interested in, you don't have to be extremely passionate about it. Don't be afraid to get outside your comfort zone. Try things you never thought you'd enjoy; as long as they don't conflict with your morals of course.

I use social media as a therapy for boredom. But there are days whereby even that is boring so I have discovered what ultimately works for me, and that is to take a walk outside, take in mother nature and feel the cool breeze in the air.I think it works because I get to see different people and even start a conversation with one or two persons and see new stuff. But first I try social media.

Depends, there are two types of boredoms. Temporary boredom and consistent boredom. If it's just temporary, I suggest that you do something you like, such as meet a friend or play a game. However, if you're consistently bored, you have to find a hobby. It can be anything, just something that is fun. It can be anything from reading to playing a sport, or even playing video games. Just make sure to get some of the D-vitamin out in the sun!

According to me, the best way to overcome boredom is to find something that excites you and keep doing it. it can be really anything, like reading a good book, spending time outside or meeting family and friends. we tend to underestimate time we spend with people we love, so whenever we got any spare time, we should give it to someone who is close to our heart. it will not only overcome our boredom but also increase oxytocin in our body and, guess what? makes us smile :)

I don't get bored. I hear a lot of people talk about being bored, but boredom is something that I'm never plagued by because there's so much entertaining stuff to do. There are books to read, movies to watch, letters to write, laundry to do. And on and on it goes. I love it. There is always work to be done; and I enjoy getting on with it, and doing different things. I love photography. I like to do all kinds of arts and crafts. I love to go shopping. I like talking to my family and friends about various topics. I'm rarely ever bored.

I agree with your thoughts on being grateful. Having gratitude is always a great thing to do on any day, whether one is bored or not.