For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Do you believe in love at first sight?

ReliableFriend

Based on my own story, yes, I believe in love at first sight. The first time I see this boy in white shirt and shorts ,I felt like a melting ice cream. He's adorable, those tantalizing eyes, deep dimples and the gorgeous smile, OMG! I felt like passing out in the middle of a grocery store. 

No, not really. I believe love comes to something deeper than mere appearance. I don't believe I can love someone before truly knowing their personality and their deepest thoughts. I need to be their best friend before their lover. And this works, it's pretty easy to keep out of the "friend zone".

Also, not only that personality matters a lot more, but I think that another important quality of love is being able to fully trust and respect your partner. I think that trust is such a beautiful bonding trait. It really shows if you love someone. Well, as long as you aren't very trustworthy; which I am not. So, trusting someone well is a big thing for me.

Definitely not, as it's not possible unless you have some sort of diagnosis. You have to actually get to know the person in order to fall in love with them. Surely you can think someone is good-looking at first sight, but you won't fall in love with them immediately. You fall in love with people over time, some faster and some slower, but it doesn't happen within an eyeblink.

I think love at first sight can happen, but it's not based on looks. I think it's possible for two people to meet and have an instant attraction to each other; one that is not based on the way each one looks, but based on something much deeper. That type of encounter is rare, and tends to defy explanation. If they both are ready for a relationship, and put time and energy into building and cultivating that relationship, that first meeting can turn into a life long thing.