For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Do you drink alcoholic beverages? I don't

ReliableFriend

I don't understand why a lot of people drink alcoholic beverages when fact is, these bottles with toxic liquid are deadly and harm the human body big time. Even softdrinks, they're toxic for me. So for anyone to say there are good sides in these toxic drinks, c'mon give me a break. I don't buy it.

I mean, that really depends. I'm sure people that drink and smoke realize that those substances are harmful to their body, they just don't care. They would rather have fun and die younger than do the opposite. I think the answer is somewhere in the middle.

I don't think that drinking once in a while is very harmful, I only drink when I am feeling extremely bad about myself. But occasionally I might sip on some beer, but not much of it; just enough to get a little tipsy. Sure, the calories from it are not healthy, but it's not like I am in any way overweight or anything.

Along with smoking. I don't agree that smoking cigarettes is healthy at all. But why not take vaping for example? I'm not sure if you would consider that as smoking, but it's a healthy alternative for smokers.

• 3 weeks later...

I do drink alcoholic drinks but I drink them about once in 5-6 months when there is any special event. Drinking alcoholic drinks regularly can affect the health of the drinker in a very bad way.  On the other hand, as few users already posted here, smoking causes more serious consequences than that of drinking alcohol in the long run. Alcohol has an addiction causing tendency if it is consumed regularly and once anyone gets addicted to alcohol, the person will have a desire of drinking it more often.

I do not drink alcoholic beverages. I have nothing against people who choose to drink them though. It is an individual's choice. I have had three alcoholic beverages in my 49 years of life. The first time was quite by accident at the age of eight years old. I was at my cousin's house and I was thirsty. I saw a glass on the table with what I thought was ginger ale. I started drinking it and discovered it was definitely NOT ginger ale. The second time I had a drink was when I was out with some friends for the weekend in 2007 and my third drink was in 2010 when my husband and I went dancing. 

Alcohol just never appealed to me, maybe it is due to my experience at age eight that caused me to stay away from it. That drink burned me up from my mouth to my stomach. When my friends were sneaking to drink, I was never interested in doing any of that. I'm thankful to God that I haven't been one to indulge because it doesn't improve one's health by much but it sure has destroyed many lives and wrecked many families when it is enjoyed excessively. 

All my siblings drink and have tried to get me to drink when we are at a function together but it's just not what I like to do and I don't let anyone force me to do anything I don't desire to do. 

What I don't drink in alcohol, I use to make up for with soda. These days I try to drink more water and less of everything else. 

I have no reason to drink alcohol , it`s a dangerous substance that makes us sick with time affecting both the psyche and the health of our internal organs , so I recommend them all not to drink alcohol . :)