For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Coffee or Tea?

Andreea Yuksel

Definitely I would prefer coffee. Mornings can't start without a hot cup of coffee. Actually i'm addicted to it. I can have at least 3-4 cups daily without having sleeping problems during the night. Who wants a cup of a delicious and hot coffee? 

Either is great due to its amazing trait, zero calories! Haha. But on a serious note, I actually like tea more. I'm not a morning person, but I still don't like to drink coffee. I've tried, but I simply don't like it so I rather not drink either in the mornings. However, on the night when I just want to relax with some Netflix, I make a cup of tea along with some honey and milk, just a little milk however as I don't want too many calories :P

That would be coffee for me. I wouldn't say I'm addicted to it, but I love coffee. I love it due to the fact that I have no energy throughout the day, unless I take it. It's not because I'm addicted, I have always been a physically unenergetic person, so just one cup of coffee a day fixes that for me. I can't appreciate it enough! I might be sensitive to it too. Works too well for me.

But hey, who doesn't love tea too, right? Hot tea is really nice and comfortable to sip on. I love having to sip on some burning hot tea while watching a good movie or series.

I'm a huge coffee drinker and drink it literally every day, if I'm out of coffee, I buy it from the cafe even though it's like five bucks. It's crucial for my survival! Haha, I can't make it through the day without it, and me being in a huge coffee drinking country, I think that has affected me a bit.

Definitely coffee for me. I drink a couple of cups every single day. I really enjoy finding different coffee flavors, and strengths, and trying them out. I've recently been getting into drinking just black coffee, whereas in the past I would always have to have milk and sugar. A cup of black coffee is a beautiful thing, let me tell you. All that being said though, I like a nice, hot cup of tea every now and then. Tea serves as a change of pace from all of the coffee drinking that I do; but if I had to choose between the two, it's coffee all the way.