For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Amazon vs Aliexpress

Andreea Yuksel

Which of these 2 websites is the best for online shopping? I have read for both many complaints but I guess is also somehow bad advertising from some unlucky users. for example, I know that, when is about clothing, on Aliexpress is a problem about the sizes. Is almost never the right size. 

• 2 weeks later...

I use Amazon almost exclusively, even over local shops (especially now that I have the Amazon Visa card and I can get 5% cash back on every charge, everywhere, to use on Amazon). The only thing I personally have bought from Aliexpress was a giant inflatable dragon. That experience was fine, although the shipping time was slow. My dad has had several bad experiences with Ali. Honestly, I can't think of one time where Amazon itself has been anything less than great. Sometimes, people don't pay attention to where their items are coming from. If it isn't from Amazon or Fulfilled by Amazon, you run the risk of lower quality products and no returns.

• 2 weeks later...

I use Amazon for almost all my online purchases. Amazon has the best after-sales services. Returns and Replacements are very easy on Amazon. Amazon membership services offered by Amazon Prime offer free 1-day or 2-day deliveries and fast standard delivery in my country.

On the other hand, Aliexpress is established in China and it offers good services in China. Aliexpress provides cheap International shipping services in various countries but it doesn't offer the services offered by Amazon that it offers in various countries.