For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What do you do for living?

Andreea Yuksel

For the moment, I"m unemployed. I used to work for the last 3 years in a bag shop, situated in a very nice touristic area which gave me the opportunity to earn some nice money and also to meet great people from all over the world.

As of right now, I'm in my senior year at High School. I don't really know what the equivalent year in the UK is, but in the US I think it's the same. As for on my free time, I have a part-time job at a bar, which I work at 4 times a week. My shift usually starts at 7 PM and ends at 12 AM. Sometimes a bit over 12 AM, and since I start fairly late in the morning, I do indeed get enough sleep.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a librarian, and have recently bought my first home. I also sell homemade jewelry and boutique items online. Before this, I was the Technical Director and Head of Maintenance at a local theater.