For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Do you like cooking?

Andreea Yuksel

Well, I do like cooking but actually I do not like the disaster that remains in kitchen after it. I'm not a professional cooker but sometimes I can prepare really delicious meals. My child loves chicken meals and mommy's Cheesecake. 

I actually love cooking. Not as much as eating what I cook, but cooking is definitely fun. My mom kind of taught me how to cook, as when I was younger, I didn't even know how to make scrambled eggs with bacon. Not literally, but I wasn't the best in the kitchen. However, my mom is Persian and she has taught me a lot of Persian recipes, and I absolutely love them. It's really hard to make, my mom always makes them better, but it's better than ordering a pizza ;)

Yes! I wish I was better at it, though. The thing I enjoy about it the most is the creative aspect of it. I love having to think of new dishes and ingredients to put in meals. Meals always taste better when you make them yourself!

I should sign up for some cooking classes.

I love cooking so much, it's more like a hobby. I prefer cooking to any other house chores. And am pretty good at it, especially our local dishes(am Nigerian). I also love to clean up after cooking, it just makes everything fun. Am thinking of creating a cooking masterclass.

I'm not that good of a cook, however, I love cooking. It simply is really relaxing and calms my nerves, but the best meal I can make is probably pizza as I always screw my other meals up, and my girlfriend ends up making dinner.

I love cooking. It's one of my favorite things to do. A lot of people like going out to eat, going to different restaurants. That has its place I suppose, but for me, nothing beats a home cooked meal. I love the quality control of the whole thing. In addition to cooking something that I like, in just the way that I like it, I know all of the ingredients that are in the food that I eat. I feel confident about the freshness of the food, and the cleanliness of the kitchen where the food is prepared. I love how many recipes there are out there where you can make anything you want.  If it is sold in a restaurant, you can make that same dish yourself at home, with a little time, and patience.