For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

How are you going to propose?

Wolfey

How are you going to propose to your girlfriend? And if you're a girl, what do you think is the best possible proposal? Also, would be awesome if you gave your opinion on my theoretical proposal:

So, if I was going to propose to my girlfriend, I'd buy her a ticket to New York, and obviously one to myself as well. It's going to be for a week and I think it's best if I propose the last day, in case she says no. Haha, just kidding. I'm going to do it the first or second day so we can enjoy our vacation as an engaged couple - and I wouldn't propose unless I knew she actually wants to marry me. But that's beside the point. What I would do is take her with me to the top of the One World Trade Center. And before that, I would've called someone on the top to point one of the telescopes towards the Statue of Liberty. And then once we approach the telescope, I'm going to say, "Look into the telescope, and I'll show you the future." And then once she looks, I'm going to hold the ring in front of the telescope, or possible someone else will. And then once she looks away she will see me on my knee, asking for her to marry me. I will also hire someone that has a telescope that watches us, and when we kiss he or she will shoot fireworks.

Anyway, I think that's an awesome proposal in my opinion, what do you think?