For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Ios Or Android? Which is better?

xueeer

So you want a new phone, but you’re considering jumping ship from Android or iOS. But is the grass really greener on the other side, or should you stick with what you know? Let me know your thoughts about it. 

• 2 weeks later...

I used to change from one OS to the other every time I changed phones. When the Galaxy S5 came out, I realized the only thing I missed about the iPhone was the camera. A huge benefit of Android is that you can download different launchers for your device that work in different ways. If iOS is counter intuitive to you, you just have to keep trying to get used to it. With Android, I can download something that makes more sense to me based on the way my brain works. Other customization options are great too, and that is what most people like best about Android, but being able to change more than just the aesthetics of the device is great. I have kept my iPad and continue to use it for some games and apps, but I use it less and less all the time.