For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Healthy and new life

eokoth

One of the most important parts of putting together a diet is knowing what it is that you need to do and how you want to make it happen. Take some time to really look at your dietary options and see what works best for your needs and budget – it will help you to accomplish the goals you have as you move forward and see what matters the most in regards to your needs.

• 1 month later...

Diet or dietary restriction is definitely playing an important role in my life, because of two factors. First thing is I am a diabetic and I am barred from consuming sweets and so many other delicacies and some fruits. My doctor has given me a long list of eatables and the other food items, I should avoid.

Anyway, I will be looking at the list once in a blue moon and take a decision to adopt it in Toto from next day onwards, but, when next day comes, I take coffee with sugar only, and postpone the implementation of dietary restriction to some other day.

As far as I know, it is easy to make resolutions, but it is difficult to adhere to it strictly. I am not generalizing my statement; there may be many people with staunch determination who can abide by their resolution to the extent, let come what may?

The second thing owes my old age; I am easily susceptible to a variety of allergies, on such occasions I have to forego some of the eatables to maintain the balance of my health.

In view of the above, I do not have any dietary option that works best for my budgetary allocation, because I have to follow the doctor’s advice verbatim.  

Just now, Rachoor Shamarao said:

Diet or dietary restriction is definitely playing an important role in my life, because of two factors. First thing is I am a diabetic and I am barred from consuming sweets and so many other delicacies and some fruits. My doctor has given me a long list of eatables and the other food items, I should avoid.

Anyway, I will be looking at the list once in a blue moon and take a decision to adopt it in Toto from next day onwards, but, when next day comes, I take coffee with sugar only, and postpone the implementation of dietary restriction to some other day.

As far as I know, it is easy to make resolutions, but it is difficult to adhere to it strictly. I am not generalizing my statement; there may be many people with staunch determination who can abide by their resolution to the extent, let come what may?

The second thing owes my old age; I am easily susceptible to a variety of allergies, on such occasions I have to forego some of the eatables to maintain the balance of my health.

In view of the above, I do not have any dietary option that works best for my budgetary allocation, because I have to follow the doctor’s advice verbatim.