For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Mourning

Divinity

I Lost a child a few years ago. It was a huge schock for  me. I know i am not the  only one that had to go through with that kind off exsperience but somehow i survived. Talking about it made me feel better. If any of you had the same exsperience, do share.

• 1 month later...

The saying says, ‘Birth is unpredictable, but, death is certain’, death is inevitable for any living thing; only the longevity of a person may change.

I too have lost my second child, and long back I lost my father, next lost my mother.

All these deaths occurred in the past, in my life had the same impact on my mind, as your mind is experiencing now.  The only way in which you can mitigate the force of the misery is by simply obeying the rule of nature and by consoling yourself by thinking that nature is supreme and we are all subservient to it.

It is a well-known fact that all the water of the ocean cannot sink a boat unless the water is allowed to enter into the boat. Similarly, as long as are courageous and try not to take your present loss deep into your heart, you feel very much better, once you allow taking your suffering deep into your mind it will cause further effect over your mind, and later it may have an effect over your physical health also.

When I lost my father the nurse in the hospital told me, ‘What cannot be cured must be endured’.

Finally, as an elderly man of seventy-three, what I would like to tell you is, try to forget the past harms, and try to concentrate on the present, try to weave colorful dreams about your future, and plan to make those happy dreams come true.