For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Fashion

Divinity

Do you spend a lot of money for your New clothes. I buy Every year new shoes and a few t- shirts. I Wear something that makes me feel good about myself. I don' t care if it is modern or not. As Long as it's comfortable.

• 1 month later...

I don't spend a lot of money buying new clothes because I can't afford to at this time. I do enjoy wearing comfortable clothes, but there are occasions where extra money is needed to buy formal clothes. I don't choose formal clothes though that are uncomfortable to wear. This would just put me in a bad mood.

• 2 weeks later...

Last month, i spent quite a lot of money buying new clothes. This is because i observed that most of my clothes were worn out and were no longer fashionable. I want to be comfortable in whatever i wear, but i also don't want to look ancient.

I find that I don't spend too much money on new clothes unless I'm trying to splurge on a new seasonal trend. There are many non-name brand stores that offer reliable, quality clothes without being too pricy. I haven't had to spend money on jeans in years thanks to stores with reliable fabric. However sometimes you just can't get quality without spending some extra money. Good quality tops, suits, and dresses often cost  me more money. But the price is worth it when they can withstand more than cycle in the washing machine.

• 3 weeks later...

I am a very frugal person in general so it also shows when it comes to fashion or buying new clothes.

I don't really spend a ton of money on clothes because you can easily find extremely nice, high-quality clothes at affordable prices. I do often wear brands but all of the clothing items were bought at big discounts. My main goal when dressing up is always the comfort . I couldn't care less how much it cost. Cost doesn't always reflect comfort or usability.

We actually have this really fancy second-hand shop not far from us. It imports all sort of "big" brands from Italy and sets insanely low prices.