For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Video games or Health?

Bert22

I have observed lots of humans especially the youth today who keep on facing the computer for playing video games. There are some who suffered from eye illness due to overexposed to computer radiations. In that case, they have not managed their time well, they just give more times to computer games than to their health care. 

For you guys, which do you prefer, Health or Video Games?

• 5 weeks later...

Choosing health is always first for me.  Video Games can be included in anyone's life but with limits.  Never overdo the activity to the point where you miss other appointments or activities that should have a priority as in, homework, work, family gatherings and other social events.  Diversify your time wisely.

This saying never gets old, health is wealth. It is uncommon that some people will point out the video games tend to cultivate passivity, violence and addiction. But social and problem solving skills can be improve with video games. Certain institutions use these games for recreation and community building. While I believe that video games are not inherently bad, too much of it can be detrimental to one's health. As always, moderation is the key.

Health is my first priority. Although I can't deny that I played so much but I ensure that I will sleep 10 hours a day in order to rest my eyes. And when I play, I cover my eyes with anti- blue filter.