Lora2605

Books :)

Lora2605

What would you like to read? 

mdwheeler49

Hi Lora2605! I enjoy reading a variety of books-some of my favorites include Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen. Other favorite books include anything written by Julie Klassen; she mostly writes books featuring female leads in the 1700s and 1800s. I also enjoy reading anything written by Sarah Eden; I guess you could say I enjoy reading romance novels. I also enjoy reading action and adventure novels. What about you? What do you like to read? 

Lora2605

Hi! I have to recognize that I'm not a reading lov

Lora2605

Hi! I have to recognize that i'm not a reading lover. But I like to read sometime in my free time and the most of the books present the idea of Love. Recently I read the trilogy Fifty Shades. Was awesome! I recomand that! And now I am reading Tess of the D'urberville- Thomas Hardy.

Adesuwa08

Hey dear,

I read a lot, I can finish like three short stories in four hours and that's how I start my day. I love other genre of literature except romance, romance gets me bored. Genres like Fantasy, Action,Thriller are the ones I get along with. I still read classics like that of Mark Twain, George Owell. There are just so many that keeps you wanting more, I am currently reading 'IT' by 'Stephen King' and after that am heading straight to others which I always keep in my library. 

bellastar

I like to read all kinds of books history, thrillers, mysteries, westerns and romance. Right now I am learning more about reading books online

then just in paperback books.