For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

How to keep a tidy house with 3 kids

RobinAnna

I am a homemaker with three boys and would love tips to keep a clean house. I feel like I am always running around picking up toys, garbage, and clothes. Without completely kicking them out of my house does anyone know of tips and tricks that could help?

Hi. I have a couple of ideas for this topic. First is there an area in your home to make it a possible play space? How about getting some storage tubs like from the store for the toys. Are there ways you could include your sons to pick up their toys and put them in the tubs after playtime? If they have their own room place a tub for them to place their clothes when each one is done wearing them? I hope this help with some ideas.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, 

I feel your pain. My dad had a highly effective strategy that seemed to work. Everybody in the house had a special basket (smaller than a laundry hamper) that was their 'junk hamper'. Any time we saw anything belonging to a member of the family left out in the wrong place, we simply put it in their hamper. At the end of the week, we all took our individual hampers and put all the junk inside it its proper place. This stopped clutter building up, and we loved putting things in other people's hampers. I hope that helps!