For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Games for couples

LuckiestGirl

Can anyone recommend any fun iPhone games for couples?  He likes numbers, I like words. He likes games with a story, I like games with multiple levels. We like playing games together, Atomos was fun, but once I got to Bananaium(sp?) level, I got bored with it. We also played Words with Friends, but that was more for me than it was for him. Space team is tons of fun, but we have to be on the same wifi network to play so that sort of defeats the purpose for us. If we're together, we're probably not playing video games :) We recently played Toy Crush for a while, but he got bored with that one. And try as I might, I couldn't get him the slightest bit interested in Two Dots.  I'd love to find something competitive that we can both play on our own time together. Do you have any recommendations?