For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Your Favorite Game of all time?

coolprogramer36

Hello everyone, I'm coolprogramer from Philippines. My favorite game of all time is Prince of Persia. I love this game because it is a  logic and strategy game, and I like playing strategy game like this one. I played this game on consoles like PS2, PSX and PSP. So what's your favorite game ? Thank you for sharing.

Prince of Persia is a great game I will say. However, being considered a "gamer" for almost all my life, it's almost impossible to pick one game as my favorite of all time. GTA San Andres, Last of Us, Uncharted 2, Jax 3, and so much more. But one game that stuck with me over the years has to be a PS2 exclusive, Kingdom Hearts 2. The game is filled with adventure, humor, story, and most importantly nostalgia. I could visit that game at any time, and it'll still be the same experience as my very first time playing it as a kid.

My favorite game is "Age of Empires 2: The Age of Kings." I don't play this PC game anymore but it remains my favorite game. I remember playing this game for many hours daily because I enjoyed being in charge of a village and making it become strong over time, from one age to another. I also enjoyed doing battle with other villages, as well as forming alliances with others. 

• 4 weeks later...

This is honestly one of the hardest questions for me. I can never decide on just one game because I have been a passionate gamer almost all my life. I still remember when it was Christmas and my parents bought me the NES. It was one of the most amazing things I have seen at the time. I played the good old classics such as the Mario and Donkey Kong games on it till my mother told me to go to sleep!

But fast forward to the present, my all time favorite game will have to be Super Mario Bros.

Why? It is pretty simple. Firstly it was one of my first games ever so it will always give me that warm, nostalgic feeling. Secondly, it moved boundaries when it comes to the basic platform games and it broke so many records with the sales. Even nowadays I sometimes play it on my PC simulator. You can't get bored of it.