For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Favorite TV show

ptgotaboycrazy

I've watched classics and TV shows of the new modern era, of all genres: Drama, Science Fiction, Comedy, Sitcoms, and Documentaries even. Considering all the many different types I've seen, I must say one show that stood out the most to me had to be Breaking Bad. This show continuously got better in every way as each season approached. The cast was great, the story was gripping, and overall it was perfectly structured. 10/10 for sure

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say my favorite show has been criminal minds. It differs from most crime shows in that it follows the story of not just the victim, but of the killer as well. In no other crime shows do they spend so much time discussing why the killer has killed and what life factors have led to their psychosis. 

I was also a big fan of Breaking Bad and I would say that it has made it onto my list of all-time favorites. Another similar show that has made it onto my list is Dexter. It has a similar vibe as Breaking Bad and think you would enjoy it. 

I would have to say that my favorite TV show is Shameless. I just recently started watching this awesome, funny, can not get enough of show. It is in its 8th season and I bet that it will do 8 more. The story line is about an alcoholic father of 7 kids who is just a piece of crap and the oldest of the kids raises her siblings who have all different lives ranging from college student, gay, want to be gangster, and teenage mom. If you were to just watch a few episodes I promise that you will be hooked. 

My Favorite Television show that I like to sit down and watch at the end of a long day is Dadagiri. I always look forward to relaxing in front of the TV and watching the witty thirty-minute episodes. This show provides me the perfect comic relief at the time of day I need it most. This show is hosted by famous former Indian cricket team captain Sourav Ganguly. In this show, many inspired persons come and share their views and funny experiences which help me a lot to spend my rest of life with ease.

On 3/8/2018 at 10:21 AM, JayRob2212 said:

I was also a big fan of Breaking Bad and I would say that it has made it onto my list of all-time favorites. Another similar show that has made it onto my list is Dexter. It has a similar vibe as Breaking Bad and think you would enjoy it. 

Yea, Breaking Bad is actually the only "story"-show I watched regulary. I am more of an documentary type of guy. Just like I never read novels, i never watch scripted made up video stories. In other hand, I love documentaries, live shows, talking shows, politican debates or debates of any sort. I dont know why but I find made up stories not worth my brain cells xD. Even though I am passioned video consumer and book reader I never watch/read made up stories.

Sometimes I want to watch that kind of shows, so that I would form debates regarding particular show with my friends.

My favourite television show is Doctor Phill.This is a reality show that highlights various social issues that occur in the society ranging from domestic violence, drugs, sex and more.The best part of the show is how Doctor Phill offers great solutions to the victims of these negative vices in the community.

Definitely Criminal Minds! I've been a huge fan ever since season one! It is a show about the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit that profiles serial killers, and other threats to the society. I also love the diversity of the characters as well as the exciting & twisted plot lines.