For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

The hunt for a genuine online job. How was your experience?

Julliettematu

In this digital age, the people who succeed financially are those who are computer literate. There are so many opportunities to work online but most of them are scam sites. I really struggled with sites and fake apps before finally getting the genuine way of earning online, which is forum posting.

In my opinion, The only way to make consistent money is if you get in contact with someone in the real world first. Any site that doesn't have to deal with you on a personal level isn't a viable long term possibility. Sites like Amazon MTURK are nice substitutes to the typical low paying tasks on a site like postloop. I would highly suggest you stay away from surveys as much as possible. There is nothing worse then sitting in front of a screen for thirty minutes just to be rejected and earn nothing.