For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Factors to consider when buying a smartphone.

Julliettematu

In this digital era, there has been a birth of all types of smartphones. But not all of them do a good browsing job. I have used quite a number and some are very slow when it comes to browsing. I use the internet 90% of the time. So good processing speed is what i look for when buying a cellphone.

• 2 weeks later...

There are three things to consider when purchasing a smartphone. The most crucial is the RAM, a 4gb ram phone will serve on better.Secondly its the internal storage and nowadays there are phones with even 32 GB internal storage this will prevent your phone from hanging. Finally its good to buy a phone that's owned by many people already so that you can easily get spare parts in case of any damage.

There are a whole lot of things to consider when buying a smart phone. Each i think is subject to individual's personal preferences, life style and budget. Long battery life is what i look for when buying a smart phone. 

• 3 weeks later...

If I reflect back around 10 years when we were just getting the mobile phones here, I remember how nobody used to care about anything else but the call function, haha.

But boy, times have changed for sure. Nowadays we are flooded with brand new smartphones with thousand of functions... the newest ones even having the fingerprint technology. When I am looking to buy a new phone I mainly look at the following factors;
- storage size,
- external SD,
- operational system (Android is the best),
- RAM,
- screen size.

Anything else is an added bonus. I use my phone for all sorts of things including business so I usually go with the more high-end ones.