For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Italian cuisine

Alexandru

Italian cuisine is food typical from Italy. It has developed through centuries of social and economic changes, with roots stretching to antiquity.[1]

Significant changes occurred with the discovery of the New World and the introduction of potatoes, tomatoes, bell peppers, maize and sugar beet, this last introduced in quantity in the 18th century.[2][3] Italian cuisine is known for its regional diversity, especially between the north and the south of the Italian peninsula.[4][5][6] It offers an abundance of taste, and is one of the most popular and copied in the world.[7] It influenced several cuisines around the world chiefly that of the United States.[8]

Italian cuisine is generally characterized by its simplicity, with many dishes having only two to four main ingredients.[9] Italian cooks rely chiefly on the quality of the ingredients rather than on elaborate preparation.[10] Ingredients and dishes vary by region. Many dishes that were once regional, have proliferated with variations throughout the country.

Pasta, vegetables, olive oil and fish are a major part of the Italian cuisine. Italian cuisine is probably the most important expression of the Mediterranean diet.

Italian cuisine is the BEST! Have you ever tried a fresh made cannoli? OMG, YUM!! I really love the ones that have the chopped pistachios on the ends. Now I'm hungry and it's way to early for lunch. Also, pasta will be the death of me, but what a way to go!

• 1 month later...

I love Italian cuisine too, and I have been lucky enough to visit the country itself on a number of occasions. I like pizza, pasta and other Italian dishes. Some of the best pizza I had was in Venice. In the UK Italian food is very popular, and there are lots of Italian restaurants, so you are never far from the taste of Italy.

My grandpa was born in Italy so I was raised on authentic Italian cuisine whenever I visited my grandparents. A big part of eating Italian in my family was the amount that you ate. I was taught to eat until you’re full and then you eat dessert. However, will all of the carbohydrates in most Italian cuisine it doesn’t take long to fill up!