For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Your "friend" teacher

george2500

I think many of us have had a teacher in middle-school or high-school that gave us advices and taught us how to follow our path in life, the teacher that we thought of him as our "friend. For me, this role was fulfilled by Marian Boros, my math teacher who taught me many good things about life through his teaching style. I remember him joking a lot about minimum and maximum in math by comparing the shortest girl wih the tallest boy from our class. Who was your "friend" teacher and what story do you remember about him?

Oh yes Mr. Lindberg, my high school math teacher (what is it about math teachers??). His favorite saying was that his students had a "steel trap mind." I'm not sure if he meant that in a good way or bad way but he was a wonderful teacher and I will always remember him and how much I enjoyed his class.