For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Inspiration

kjanderson

I have recently finished reading "I am Malala," which is a memoir of a girl who stood up to the Taliban for girls' rights to education and ended up getting shot for it. The book was absolutely inspiring and made me want to find something that I am so passionate about. Has anyone read any inspiring books lately?

I've just finished reading Richard Branson's book 'Screw It Let's Do It'. Richard Branson is a British billionaire, who dropped out of school at 16 and has made his fortune by being daring and having fun. His first business venture was selling magazines on the streets. I really admire Richard because he is so down to earth.The reason I read his book is because my brother works in one of his companies and he says he is an amazing employer. I plan to start a business this year. I like his style of leadership, because he manages to get the best out of his employees, without harassing them. He has recently introduced the unlimited annual leave policy to his companies where you can take as much time as you want off, so long as you get your work done. 

To me, inspiration comes from various things that surround me.It can be people around me, a beautiful scene, a song or even an event that has occurred.So I believe one can get inspired at any time and anywhere.One just has to try to think deep and see beyond the normal in order to get the right the right inspiration.Even our own lives can serve as an inspiration to other people who might see your values and principles to be of very great use to them.Lets, therefore, live every day by getting inspired since it's only through inspiration we can get the meaning of life