For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Loud Alcoholic Neighbor

kjanderson

My neighbor is insufferable! Every night he comes in at 1am or later, slams the door, starts screaming at his wife and wakes up their young child, who also cries. It has gotten to the point where I feel like I might have to move because he is making it impossible for me to sleep! Do you think there is any alternative to moving? I mean, I like my apartment! The location is perfect for me, and the thought of moving makes me irritated, but I just can't deal with this guy anymore!

Oh, i know this kind of stories to well. Alcoholism is national "sport" in my country. It causes way too much of troubles. I feel bad for his family members. You have some big problems because of him too I see.

Maybe you should talk to him when he is sober. But I wouldent expect any results from that talk. Alcoholism is tough also for patient. 

I realy think you (and his family) should get help from official institutions in your country.

You must be going through hell if you are facing this every day.The only solution I believe might solve this problem is taking legal measures.You can warn your neighbour to change his behaviour and if he doesn't change his behaviour then you will have to sew him/her for violating your personal human rights.Am sure the law has a solution to this problem.You can look for a good lawyer who understands this issues in depth.I believe if you take such a step such it might lead to your annoying neighbour to change o even get forced to leave the house his/her is living in.

Much to the dismay of many, this happens all the time. What's even worse is that these women, for whatever reason, lack the wherewithal to remove the children from the perilous situation. I don't think you can alter the abuser, but what I do know is that trying could certainly have undesirable effects on your life; effects for which you may not be prepared. Maybe it's time for a new place and a new adventure!

• 1 month later...

Do you live in some sort of neighborhood community, or something of the sort? I mean if you feel it's seriously out of hand can always call the police for a noise complaint given the time of day its occurring. There may be a few options you can try like that, but it would be hard to have any confrontation with the neighbor personally and have the outcome be in your favor.