For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Home cooked meals or restaurants?

Krato

Food is essential for every human being since it doesn't only gives us pleasure but also all the nutritions so we can function normally.

If I look back ten years ago when I was still a child, I can't recall many people going out to eat. Instead, the majority of the time, unless it was a special occasion, we always dined at home. My mother or grandmother cooked a nice warm meal and we all sat around the table and ate. But nowadays I see a new trend. So many people absolutely love to go out daily and eat in fancy restaurants. However, I personally can't find any appeal in it.  I will always prefer a home cooked meal for a few simple reasons such as;

1. It's home cooked which means tasty.
  2. It's way cheaper to make and you can choose all the ingredients.
  3. You can learn how to cook and be creative.
  4. You eat in the comfort of your own home.
  5. You don't have to dress up.

I don't mind going to eat at the restaurants for things such as a birthday but to do it multiple times a week? That's not for me.

How about you guys? Do you love to go out to dine or are you more like me and enjoy a nice home cooked meal?

I love home cooked meals. 

I think restaurants are good for special ocasions. If i would visit restaurants on daily basis I would ran out of ideas what to eat there.

I think that beauty of home cooking is in old family recipes that were passed from one generation to another. In that way culture and tradition in shared foward.

Plus, home cooking gives you an feeling of safety, bonds family togehter.

You know, lots of wealthy people miss old good meals that their mother used to cook for them so good. :) 

I definitely prefer home cooked meals since it helps me save a lot of money compared to restaurant cooked foods.I also prefer home cooked meals because you get a chance to try out new recipes which is fun and exciting something that you can't experience if you take your meals in a restaurant.Home cooked meals also bring a sense of unity in the family since everybody feels at peace during any meal time.Restaurants foods are nice, yes but I think home-cooked meals are better. 

For a host of different reasons, I will always opt for a home cooked meal. I have issues with cleanliness and, moreover, some restaurants have issues with lack of cleanliness. I love going out for food, from time to time, but to do it a few times a week would mean that I'm missing out on some of the best food I could have: my own! (Slightly braggadocious, I know!)