For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Easy breakfast ideas for toddlers

amy_michelle_2007

OK, moms of toddlers, where are you? Does anyone else face the struggle of trying to feed little ones and get out the door on time in the mornings? I feel like mornings are crunch time and it's a race to get out the door when we have appointments, classes, or activities. It's so stressful trying to make sure everyone is fed, has gone potty, is dressed, has shoes on, the diaper bag is packed and ready to go, and everyone has everything they need so that we are on time wherever we need to be. One area I could definitely use some help with is breakfasts. I tend to feed my little ones dry cereal and fruit in zipper bags when we need to be somewhere because it's portable and not very messy. This is not very filling, resulting in cranky, hungry toddlers an hour later. What are your go-to breakfast ideas for feeding toddlers fast?