For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Do you think the near future cryptocurrency will replace the currency?

Puls

My personal opinion is that in the future we will use cryptocurrency, I believe this because in recent years there has been a considerable increase in the market. The best example is Bitcoin (which has reached a considerable amount), but there are other cryptocurrency such as dash, litecoin, monero that have grown considerably. Another reason would be the ease with which you can deal with them. Now I'm curious why do you think?

• 1 month later...

I strongly think that it is going to replace the fiat currency. If it cannot replace at least it would be standing just next to the fiat currency. As the internet has taken over the world and everything can be done sitting home, I see some cryptocurrency projects which are going to be a part of huge websites. They are planning to make a payment system of cryptocurrencies.

In about some time, many giant websites like Amazon and eBay will be accepting the cryptocurrencies as payment methods. You get to see more and more on the news like many enormous companies like IBM and  Microsoft are showing their interest in cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency is getting the support from many big companies, celebrities and individuals so there is a big chance that it can at least stand on the same level as paper currency.