For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Reality Shows

Lorna Edwards

No offense to anyone who watches Reality TV but...why are they all so predictable?  Not only that, I find it so crazy that all the women are well polished during filming.   So truthfully no one has a bad hair day or walks around with T-shirt and Flip Flops??? "Really"  I have tried several times watching a few of them and I am always in some form of disbelief.  I honestly hate how some of them portray women.  

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly think that they should be coined "un-reality" shows. Of all the ones I have watched, there doesn't seem to be much of a connection to the real world, so i can't understand calling them reality. And for most of them, I have stepped in rain puddles on the sidewalk with more depth. Sorry reality show fans, I call it as I see it. Can anyone give me a good example of a well done reality show?