For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

This Application Process

Space_Lion

I'm not sure, from reading the instructions, if I'm supposed to only make new threads, or if responding to others' threads is OK. I'd assume I'm supposed to only make new threads. I mean, that would make more sense to me if I was one of the people who had to vet these applicants, since it really shows what someone would talk about in a vacuum. Then again, replying to others would show one's ability to blend in. Since everyone else seems to be just making threads, I'll just do that to be safe. It seems like Paid Forum Posting cares about my ability to be creative within the rules (heh, what other form of creativity is there?) and might not make any exceptions for rule-breaking.

For the record, I'm hella good at blending in when I want to. Just saying that now, because I have no idea how to make that come across when I'm basically talking to myself.

P.S. I hope you don't mind that "hella." I was trying to be funny. I can easily never use that word if I'm not supposed to.

When I saw all the original threads I was wondering the same thing. When I imagine the paid posts we might be making, I'm imagining responding to existing content, although I know this company also provides articles with original content as a separate service. Maybe forcing us to interpret the rules is part of the application? As you can see, my interpretation was to show them how flexible I am when responding to existing content! Good luck to both of us! =3

I had this same thought process, but the directions say that our posts should be unique and original. I used post as my keyword and I took to mean thread or response. Had they wanted only new threads I feel they would have specified this, they way do when citing what not to do for our eighth post.