For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Dinner Recipes

Space_Lion

It seems my favorite recipes to use when I'm cooking dinner often don't overlap with what we consider "gourmet." My favorite version of spaghetti is with store-bought tomato sauce, pesto, and chicken nuggets of all things. How do world famous chefs like Gordon Ramsay do it? How do they make food that everyone can enjoy so much? Perhaps it's the same as it is with music: everyone has some trash they love, and yet there is a certain sphere of stylings that most people can get behind. I'm glad I specialize in music. Music doesn't disappear forever every time a single person consumes it.

Hahaha, the way you wrote about this made me laugh! I've never tried chicken nuggets with spaghetti, but why not? Pesto is still pretty delicious when it's store-bought, so I'm guessing your spaghetti tastes pretty good! It is probably like your music metaphor, because to the people who love that "trash" music, it's good enough for them to enjoy, so to them it isn't trash! As long as food meets a certain baseline (not spoiled, some flavor, some nutrition), there are people who will find it good enough to enjoy! One of MY favorite qualities in a dinner recipe is that it's EASY! I guess I should pick up some pesto soon! XD