For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Chicken Or Egg

Kakashi2020

One of the most heated debates and unresolved arguments in modern history is "What came first, is it the Chicken or the Egg?" 

There are many theories and suggestions as to which is the correct answer to this perennial question.  One theory suggests that the answer can be proven by analyzing the egg itself, in this theory it is said that the chicken came first because eggs can only be formed by a kind of protein that exists only in chicken ovaries. It means that in order for an egg to be produced, a chicken is needed. Seems plausible enough, but a more recent theory is suggesting otherwise.

The latest theory says that the Egg of the chicken came first and was brought about by a mutation, and it didn't came out of a hen because chickens haven't evolved yet.  This theory is pointing to a pair of bird-like creatures that produced the first proto egg, upon hatching it became the first chicken or proto chicken, the first of its kind.

I studied both theories and I'm more inclined to support the first theory in which the chicken or hen came first, but my wife believes otherwise.  And so the debate continues.

• 1 month later...

I personally think that the egg came first. For the simple reason that the eggs existed at the time of the dinosaur, and the chickens were formed much later. As we know, there were dinosaurs that lay eggs and born from the eggs. The chicken is formed by evolution, so it cannot be older than the egg.

I also read somewhere, eggs can only be formed by a kind of protein that exists only in chicken ovaries. And what about the dinosaur eggs? Everyone has his own theory and his thinking. Scientists teach us one thing, and common sense is something else. I do not know how much to trust scientists, but that's my opinion.

• 1 month later...

This question has always bothered me. There is no shortage of chickens, so there is no shortage of eggs. With that being said I respectfully ask "Why does it matter?" And how did this become such a widely discussed topic over the years? 

The real question in this matter is: what will you eat first, the chicken or the egg? :D

In my own opinion, the reason this debate is still going on is because there is no answer for it. Otherwise, we are no longer discussing this debate if there is already an answer.

Edited by winuxchrosh