For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Chess

Kakashi2020

Chess is my favorite boardgame, I excel in playing it.  I have won in school tournaments and several local competitions in the past.  I have played more than 5000 games since I learned how to play chess by reading an old chess book I found at home 30 years ago.

The chessboard has 64 squares played by 2 players with 16 chess pieces each.  Each player has 8 Pawns, 2 Rooks, 2 Bishops, 2 Knights, a Queen and a King.  

It's a game of strategy and tactics in which the objective is to win the game by checking the king until he has no moves left.  One can also capture any of the pieces to weaken the opponent and each piece has its own unique moves.

In Chess a wrong move is called a Blunder and a good move is called a Brilliant.  It's a game in which a single opening move can quickly decide the winner.  

Some people call it a boring game but for me, it's the most exciting board game ever invented.  I love playing chess.

• 1 year later...

I am a fan of Chess. Although I wouldn't go as far as saying it is the most exciting board game ever invented. It allows you to see into the thought process of the opponent while also looking into your mental capabilities. I understand where you are coming from when you say it is exciting. The tension created is powerful during a good game.

I wish I was good at chess, it just looks like it feels satisfying to slam pieces on the board quickly, while making witty remarks. If only I had someone to play chess with, I've only played against a computer which gets boring. I think the often neglected aspect of chess is the social aspect. Now that I think about it I haven't heard anything about the strategy of talking a player into making mistakes.